My client is a thriving, quirky B2C entertainment brand with such an energetic and supporting culture its so refreshing! If you’re into gaming, sports, pop-culture, movies, music, and everything in-between, then lucky for you, this is going to be your perfect job.
However I’m looking for the best of the best and someone who lives, eats and breathes social media. The role will range from managing social media accounts too engaging with communities all across the board.
Another key aspect of this role is growing and building communities I’m looking for someone who is confident when it comes to growing social followings, building amazing communities, and getting stuck in.
I need you to be ambitious and self-motivated, have great communication skills, and be full of ideas, this client is so open-minded they’d love you to come in and maybe teach them a thing or two.
- Managing all social accounts from TikTok to Discord, as well as using Hootsuite to schedule and monitor social content and engagement.
- Growing the social following on all of their accounts. How you do it is where your knowledge and skills are crucial.
- Engaging with current social audiences, whether that be replying to Instagram comments or chatting to people on Discord – engagement is key!
- Doing the rounds on socials, following relevant accounts, liking and commenting on posts, etc. That kind of thing may seem tedious, but it’s a must when it comes to creating brand awareness and of course, engagement!
- Creating and sharing content on all socials, whilst adhering to brand guidelines. Memes, videos…you name it! They are all about the content and they want you to contribute in a big way!
- Supporting the community by answering questions and queries via email and socials.
- Reaching out and building communities. Again, how you do it is where your expertise lies.
- You’ll also come across tasks that won’t necessarily be part of your job role, but that’s the startup life.
Job Reference: JO-2009-194047
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: community manager, SOCIAL MEDIA, Tiktok