Community & Content Marketing Manager
London, hybrid-working – Salary range: £45k-55k
I’m working with an exciting B2B SaaS business who have hit their series C funding and has been awarded further funding from a new investor.
This business is looking to double in size and hit over 100 employees by the end of the year and I’m reaching out to my network to build the content team. I’m looking for an extremely competent Content Marketing Manager with a few elements of social. This role will report to the Head of Marketing a play a pivotal role in launching some new products for the business.
You’ll lead the execution of the content strategy from virtual events, conferences, webinars, podcasts, to social media, blog and video content, and whitepapers. If you are an all rounder and you’ve covered online and offline marketing then let’s chat!
- Manage the content strategy across all channels – identifying and acting on content opportunities in the market to drive effective marketing and sales performance.
- You’ll become an expert on our customers and the guardian ensuring our content always meets their needs – regularly contributing to industry conversations to build awareness of the business as a thought leader in the private markets space.
- You’ll be hands on with content creation and copywriting across all kinds of marketing campaigns, from product launches to sales enablement, brand campaigns, events and whitepapers.
- Lead the relationships with agencies and internal creative partners to ensure our content strategy brings our brand and products to life – experimenting with different formats and narrative styles to reach our audiences and build our brand presence in the market.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing team to support go-to-market strategies and initiatives to increase awareness and discoverability.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in a B2B SaaS business but not crucial.
- Strong understanding of content distribution, measurement and reporting best practices across SEO, social, paid ads, email, etc.
- Experience with content management and analytics platforms, and an eye for testing and optimising performance.
- You’re a talented writer and storyteller, able to distil complex information into simple and engaging copy.
Job Reference: JO-2208-258458
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 09/09/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent