Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Global Community & Content Manager – Cyber Security
Remote – must be based in UK or Europe
Salt have partnered with the leading global cyber security agency on a brand-new role for the company. My client is creating their first community platform that will bring together and socialize all the leading cyber security professionals across the globe.
You will be tasked with shaping the program, engaging its users, and creating an industry leading, and exclusive digital platform.
· Be fully accountable for the growth, and success of the community program for top-tier cyber security professionals
· Oversee the development of the community platform created through Hivebrite.
· Manage and deliver engaging content for the community that will spark conversation.
· Create a specific content and community strategy and ensure it is rolled out.
· Execute email marketing messaging to global network.
· Set and monitor KPI’s to measure success of marketing strategies.
· Collaborate with wider marketing team to help build brand awareness.
· Be responsible for engaging community and discussions on the platform.
· Update social media platforms, community platform and paid advertising.
· Support online and offline events in order to deepen customer relationships.
· Report on results of online and offline activity and use data to inform future decision making.
· 3+ years in community management
· Experience with Hivebrite a plus
· Degree educated in marketing or related discipline
· Experience with Salesforce
· Proven experience growing, engaging, and retaining a community.
· Highly organized with excellent multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work autonomously and part of a team.
· Experience in Cyber Security a plus, but not essential.
Apply to find out more!