Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client, a leading agency, is on the hunt for a Social Community Manager who is able to join on a short-term contract for the next 6 weeks to work on one of their flagship FMCG clients.
The role of Social Community Manager will undertake a variety of tasks including Community Management, Client Handling, CRM, Data & Analytics, and Editorial Development.
The from liaising with clients to develop content ideas and stories, scheduling and publishing content calendars, delivery of social content and toolkits, weekly and monthly performance analytics reviews, responding to consumer enquiries and doing sweeps of chatter on social channels.
* 3+ years in a similar agency role is a must.
* Experience seeing production of social assets from brief through to production and posting – both self-created and created by third parties.
* Have a pulse on culture and be constantly curious about trending conversations in social.
* Have the ability to understand the overarching brand strategy and be able to connect our social activity to the overarching brand objectives.
* Work closely with the client brand teams to ensure alignment and collaboration between agency and brand.
* They will be the key contact for the brands and markets they work on, so client management experience is a must.
* Understand how to use key analytics tools with an enthusiasm for user-centred comms.
* Excellent communication skills and creative ideas.
* Excellent relationship building skills.
* An analytical and strategic mindset – always looking for ways to learn and improve.
* The ideal candidate will have experience using software such as Photoshop and/or Aftereffects.
While this role is going to be a remote-baed, it is only open to UK-based candidates on this occasion