This role is for a Community Manager who has a passion for engagement and working with consumer brands. They will play a critical role in the planning and execution of digital content across various social media platforms on behalf the agency’s amazing clients. It is essential that an individual is both native in Dutch and English due to the nature of the multilingual work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Key tasks: social media strategy, client handling, community management, editorial development, crm, data and analytics.
- You will be the key contact for the brands and markets they work on, so client management experience is a must.
- You will work closely with the client brand teams to ensure alignment and collaboration between agency and brand.
- Schedule and publish content calendars each month informed by local media plans.
- Daily channel sweeps and responses to consumer comments and questions across owned channels.
- Develop both tactical and reactive posts every month.
- Help set & track KPIs for social channels: Share of Voice, Sentiment, Drive to Sales.
- The ability to pivot between big picture thinking and tactical execution, with a bias for action and willingness to experiment.
- An analytical and strategic mindset – always looking for ways to learn and improve.
- You will demonstrate excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience seeing production of social assets from brief through to production and posting – both self-created and created by third parties.
- 2-month FTC (could extend)
- Paying up to £30k PRO Rata
- Remote based start
- Offices in London
- ASAP start
- Native-level Dutch and English required
Job Reference: JO-2102-197873
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 2-3 month FTC
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract