My client is a global retailer operating in hundreds of counties around the world. They have been a huge success for nearly 30 years and keep improving daily. This is a fantastic organisation that is undergoing a transformation to improve and grow even further to become more successful.
I’m looking for a Content and Social Media Manager to join this business and help support it’s journey. This individual’s objective is to promote the brand through various different channels and platforms. They must develop the visual content to its maximum and appealing potential as well as manage, guide and support multiple agencies in order to deliver what’s required.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage the whole of the Content and Social Media for the business across the globe.
- Monitor digital content and work closely with the creative agencies and marketing brand team to deliver visually appealing visuals and captivating written content in line with brand guidelines
- Brief and coordinate with multiple creative agencies and external partners the content production for all digital communications.
- Identify digital trends and insights and propose innovative content solutions
- Help to develop a brand tone of voice and ensure visual consistency across all digital platforms
You must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital content and social media.
- Experience in creating and developing visual content on digital channels and social media platforms.
- Native English speaker with the ability to write compelling and effective content for all digital platforms.
- Has previously worked for a organisation on a global scale.
- Ability to create, produce and deliver visual and copy content for digital marketing communications in line with the brand guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of digital channels and how to maximize them for different marketing activities
- A strong interest in learning and keeping up to date with new technologies, digital platforms, digital marketing trends and best practices
Job Reference: JO-2007-192012
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Beauty, Content, E-Content, Fashion, skincare, SOCIAL MEDIA, Visual Content