B2B Content Communication Specialist – 40-45k – London
My client is a long-standing B2B SaaS organisation who is looking for a Content Communication Specialist to join their vibrant team. You will be a valued marketing team member and be responsible for the creation and delivery of compelling content for both internal and external comms.
Ideally looking for a candidate from a SaaS or a diverse agency background who can adapt to the diversity of this role working and supporting three different areas of the marketing team to produce product, digital and demand generation content.
You will be reporting into the CMO but it is important for this candidate to have a can-do and hard-working attitude.
Your responsibilities will range from creating long and short copy, your daily workload will cover the entire content marketing mix: from ensuring cut-through of email subject lines and web banners through to production of research-driven thought leadership pieces, engaging web content, provocative blog posts, memorable executive speeches and high-quality award submissions.
- Collaborate across all functions and regions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy that meets the needs of our target buyer across the attract, convert and engage stages of a buyer journey
- Deliver a customer led content plan and manage the quarterly editorial calendar effectively to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality content to fuel product marketing and demand gen teams
- Line manage, motivate, mentor, and grow the content marketing team (Copy writers & Design) as well as manage & drive value from our Digital PR agency relationship in the UK
- Manage briefing, production and prioritisation of tasks through creative resources including designers, writers, and other agencies where applicable
- Help integrate content programs with brand and PR campaigns to support and drive demand
- Write/Approve engaging web copy to sell our platform, including web pages, landing pages, news articles, blogs, email campaigns and newsletters
- Research and create educational resources including whitepapers, e-books etc. Ensuring our content marketing is always optimised to be insight-driven, practically useful, and beautiful in design
- Work with the Product and Product Marketing teams to turn technical content into compelling material for existing solutions and new releases, turning potentially dry stories into engaging, arresting prose with a human voice.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199505
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Content, content marketing, Content Writer