Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Content Consultant – £35,000 – £50,000
I am currently representing a specialist integrated digital communications consultancy firm, based in London. They work with some of the world’s well-known consumer and technology-based enterprises and support them across all areas of digital communications. Digital Strategy, Content Creation, and PR Campaign Delivery. They are on a slow but steady growth journey, making several new hires in the past 12 months.
They are now seeking to bring in 3 new consultants across all levels including a Content Consultant. They specialise in creating value across the business life cycle, building long-standing relationships with their clients, and helping firms restore performance with a particular focus on corporate and reputation communications.
They are seeking a talented digital content expert who possesses the right mix of consulting/agency experience, strong data-driven strategy skills, a digital-first mindset, and a powerful entrepreneurial drive.
You will work closely with clients to build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers, working in partnership with them to understand their requirements and deliver a high-quality, consultative service. The goal is to work on transformation projects across various digital platforms that will enable clients to provide a better experience to the end customer and in turn better engagement which will drive revenue and growth.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
· Supporting senior members of the team to develop digital strategies and campaigns.
· Working closely with clients within the B2C market, evolving new digital communications customer transformation programmes that are focused on delivering engaging customer experiences and driving revenue.
· Developing and managing digital content plans. Working up creative ideas that are focused on delivering business results for a client. Inputting into digital content creation, including videos, graphics and animations.
· Use information effectively and proactively, delivering immediate value to your colleagues by finding, analysing and sharing relevant market intelligence while also developing your ability to determine how information can be put to good use commercially.
· Understand industry-leading advancements in the digital world and advise clients on the best solution for them adding value and expertise that will solidify long-lasting relationships.
· 3+ years in a digital content tole
· Strong experience of day-to-day client management
· Strong copy-writing skills, particularly for digital content (ads, landing pages, email)
· Understanding of different creative formats and digital executions
· Ability to develop concepts for digital assets
· Happy doing the day – day delivery of digital communications campaigns