45,000 – 50,000k
I’m looking for a creative candidate who is interested in the charity sector. My client is a well-known non-for-profit business that holds events in music, theatre, sports, and food in the local areas of London. I need someone who is going to be an enthusiastic content creator and be hands-on with improving and delivering engaging and inspiring content to grow the audiences.
You’ll need to be highly creative and an incredible storyteller. Using these writing skills you will manage the strategy for all the social channels and build their community to its maximum potential.
- Create and manage an integrated content plan for agreed channels.
- Create content (shooting, writing, editing and repurposing media).
- Support development of brand TOV alongside the Brand Marketing Manager.
- Support with distribution across a range of platforms, largely email and social media
- Manage and maintain social media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, IGTV etc)
You must have:
- Solid experience in creating content for Social ideally with a consumer brand or charity.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining multi-brand, multi-media
- media platforms (formats, updates, rules and limitations).
- Knowledge of the latest thinking in content innovations and trends.
- Experience creating assets featuring illustrated animation and kinetic typography
- Experience in photo/video editing including capturing video and still content for social stories and key digital channels.
Job Reference: JO-2110-247394
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent