Content Designer – 40,000 – 50,000
I’m very excited to announce that Salt has partnered with a Global tech business that is embarking on a digital transformation. This client is well known for being a leading consumer brand in this space.
You’ll be accountable for developing and executing the Consumer Content Strategy, impacting all customers. You’ll be responsible for delivering vision and leadership across the Content Design team, setting direction, understanding strategic and business objectives across all products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Content Strategy – Working closely with the Design Lead, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and execution of the content strategy.
- Content execution & delivery – You will be accountable for the consistency within your own content design team, the direction set as well as the output of that team
- Continuous improvement – You will own how content design engages with user research & data analysis to ensure our approach is evidence based, continually optimised, user centred and drives our experience decisions.
- Content quality – You will be responsible for ensuring cross-channel consistency of messages and ensuring content quality over publishing quantity.
- Content Creation & Curation – interviewing experts, commissioning, sourcing, editing across formats including copywriting, visual assets and video content
- Content Marketing – Supporting marketing messaging, planning multi-touchpoint seamless journeys with needs & data at their heart
- Content Editing & Publishing – timely production, content life cycle planning including maintenance, governance, reduction and removal.
- Data Analysis, MVT & A/B Testing
- CMS management
- Competitive salary and on-target bonus plan
- 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Share option and pension scheme programs
- Flexible Working
Job Reference: JO-2205-254821
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 18/07/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent