My client, a leading FMCG business, is on the hunt for a Content Creator to help optimize and create new content with their internal marketing teams for the corporate website.
This will be a 12-month maternity cover contract, and paying up to £300 a day (inside IR35). A successful candidate may come from a media, content and/or editorial background and is a savvy content creator.
The role requires:
- A good understanding of SEO to optimize content across the flagship corporate website.
- Implementation of technical SEO audit.
- Ability to design and revamp web pages, as needed throughout the site.
- Assist the Head of Web with analytics on ad-hoc projects.
- Local market site lead: updating and maintaining content across global markets.
- Confidence to liaise with key stakeholders in both the UK, Switzerland and around the world.
- An all-rounder, happy to work on updates within the CMS and be part of a vibrant, collaborative team.
- Excellent corporate writing skills are a must, but so is the ability to deliver accurate finished copy at speed.
- Contribute to sustainability reports, proofing and uploading key content.
The Content Creator must be able to work autonomously on rapid response projects and be passionate about delivering accurate content, always ensuring attention to detail and water-tight fact-checking. A self-starter, but collegiate with the Web team, and other stakeholders.
- Provide seamless support to the Head of Web Content, across online channels.
- Ensure pages are of a high-quality, follow house style, brand values, messaging hierarchy and tone of voice.
- Possess a keen understanding of digital media and provide thorough research and fact-checking.
- Content production in the CMS.
- Be a team player, work with other team members and departments to support them as needed.
- Attention to detail, ensuring all pages are accurate and publishable, before they are sent to the Head of Web for sign-off.
- Importantly, have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Thrive under pressure, with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Appreciate that the work will impact on the global reputation of the company in a competitive market.
- Be flexible and willing to work occasional late nights or at weekends, where needed.
- Identify rich-media opportunities for video, infographics and images
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven similar experience working within a large media or corporate organisation, preferably in a regulated sector.
- Excellent content production skills, with meticulous attention to detail; accuracy is essential.
- Experienced wordsmith, able to write strong corporate copy at a moment’s notice.
- Fast writing and uploading skills, accustomed to working for multi-media production.
- Be honest, transparent and have integrity.
- Passion for making a major change to public health.
- Be fast, responsive and able to publish content quickly in the CMS.
This company is transitioning to a hybrid model of working of home-based and in the office.
If keen to apply email, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: JO-2109-247038
Salary: £250 - £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 27/09/2021
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract