Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client, a leading digital agency in London, are on the hunt for a Content Experience Manager for one of their flagship accounts who are a powerhouse in the eCommerce and digital landscape.
On a 12-month contract, your role will be to support the client’s vison to grow their online retailer sales and brand presence, acting as a key player to outline the strategy to grow their online retail partner’s performance using a combination of industry knowledge and data-driven capabilities.
This this is an exciting time to join a dynamic, fast-paced and growing team driving digital innovation within this agency’s client and across their retailer partners.
Day to day responsibilities…
– Your role will be to become a category expert, building and maintaining understanding of typical user journeys, the market landscape and competitor brand propositions
– You will need to review and understand analytical outputs from the client’s analytics team, translating data and reporting into actionable insights and recommendations
– Identifying consumer pain points or conversion rate optimisation opportunities in the end to end journey
– You will plan and facilitate the execution of collaborative digital planning workshops with key stakeholders and retailer partners
– You will also work closely with internal teams and agencies to produce and deliver the required assets and materials to be used by the client’s retailers to achieve successful product launch, digital marketing and UX initiatives
– Support development of eRetail strategy and project manage the digital work plans
If keen to apply email CV to email@example.com. Please note, while this role will begin remotely, there is a goal that you be in the office at least 3-4 days a week when things normalise, which is based in the Surrey/SW London area.