My global online gaming client is looking for a Content Lead to work with the Head of Content Marketing to build their strategy as well as manage a team of 4.
The Content Team Lead will support the development and execution of the content strategy. This role involves maintaining existing performance across various forms of content (website traffic, sign-ups and engagement) whilst identifying areas of improvement to help generate more traffic to core product verticals (namely the sports book, casino, and content portals) and maximise conversion metrics.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Content Marketing in creating, developing and executing the content element of the content and brand marketing strategy.
- Take operational ownership of the Content Marketing content creation schedule and have accountability for coordinating the internal task management platform.
- Produce regular reports to provide insight into the performance of content across various marketing channels.
- Work to maintain existing content production whilst continuously researching and recommending new avenues to increase content reach (across written, audio and video).
- Line management of a team of internal content creators, supporting each team member to create a high volume of quality content output to drive the wider strategy.
- Hold weekly content team stand ups to aid content planning and optimise team efficiency Work to develop individual team members with monthly performance meetings
- Manage an existing roster of external content contributors, while continually seeking new contributors that specialise in subject matters that align with business priorities
- Implement, maintain, and refine an SEO strategy to improve the online reach of the client’s products. Collaborate with IT team to implement best practice technical SEO across all properties.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least three years’ experience working with a content-led role within a marketing team
- Experience in managing or leading team members
- Experience of managing site content and producing content schedules
- Experience in using content to acquire, retain, and engage customers
- Experience in the production and marketing of various forms of content (namely written, audio and video).
- Excellent technical SEO management skills
- Knowledgeable of betting and a wide range of sports.
Job Reference: JO-2003-157841
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Content Lead, Gaming, Sports