Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
The Company: My client a global organisation in luxury FMCG, are a seeking Brand Content Editor to deliver an exceptional online experience for their customers. This role reports into the…£40000 - £45000 per annum
Growth Marketing Manager - £45-60K (Great Bens) - London What to join the booming revolution of HealthTech? Then please read on… Even before the dreaded Covid19 Pandemic, this start-up's growth…£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
My client, a leading digital agency, is on the hunt for a Content Manager with experience with the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS and can help manage the client site.
The Content Manager will assist on the BAU maintenance and bug fixing on the various client websites, and be a point of contact in support to the digital, content and account management teams internally.
The Content Manager will also be responsible for the regular tracking of analytics and digital quality reports, compliance & performance mitigation, as per their framework.
– Ability to build content pages via Adobe AEM, and have knowledge of CSS and WordPress too.
– Good know-how about digital basics, UX trends & best practices
– Basic knowledge of various CMS & web-platform technicalities
– Good familiarity & hands-on work on AEM
– Driven, sharp, good learner, very good communication skills
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.