One of the international market leading publishers is seeking a Content Manager to join their marketing team. This is a brand new role and a great opportunity for someone to grow and absorb knowledge in this sector working closely and reporting into the e-commerce and Digital Manager. This company offer great company values and celebrate promotions and equal opportunities.
You will be writing great content to promote their new products and collectibles on their digital channels as well as having the opportunities to manage an intern and give you exposure into the management world.
- Line-manage an Intern who will be responsible for: Managing the catalogues, descriptions, pictures, banners for 7 markets across Europe and working with translators where necessary
- Support the Product Description creation by reviewing and optimising for search
- Own the New Product roadmap, coordinating with internal teams to manage the release calendar and ensure go-to-market is coordinated across our territories.
- Work with agencies to own the digital marketing activities for New Product and Collection launches to maximise revenue by creating demand and capture existing customers.
- Create merchandising plans, collaborating with designers, to own new product and collection executions across the site.
- Help drive web product development strategy by identifying optimisation, and working with the Senior Digital Project Manager to prioritise tech backlogs
You must have:
- 2+ years marketing experience within a retail or FMCG company
- Skills and experience in creative content writing and excellent grammar.
- Experience in SEO content creation and optimisation
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196817
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Content Manager, Digital Content Manager