My client is on the hunt for a Content Manager who is passionate about digital, content, technology, and very eager to make some impact within a global organization.
My client is looking for someone with at least 4-5 years’ experience managing CMS, developing editorial and content strategy, project coordinating content campaigns, publishing content, and working with stakeholders across multiple markets.
You will be a digital native and be ready to help grow this truly innovative offering.
- The Digital Content Manager will oversee the content created for my client’s website and manage all aspects of it, including:
- Central agency management
- Local market/agency support with content adaptation
- Best practice sharing
- Responsible for updating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve the site’s goal and business objectives.
- Support the local markets with content upload requests
- In charge of the content quality, ensuring content complies with SEO best practice.
- Partner with Product Manager, Tech & Design Lead to deliver a smooth publishing experience.
- Analyse and optimise the performance of all content and report again key metrics.
- Upload content on social media.
- Create copies and design for social media advertising.
- Responsible for educating the local teams and agency on how to upload content and on the new publishing features.
- Stay up to date on current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites.
- Attention to detail.
- Working with the Content Management System (CMS).
- Ability to work lean, and collaboratively in a team.
- Coordinate and publish optimised web content in multiple languages for multiple brands.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little supervision.
- Strong “can do” attitude.
- Creative skills
- Stakeholders management
- Project management skills
- Good understanding of content led SEO
- Multi-channel experience (Website, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube…)
- 6-month contract
- Paying up to £200-300 a day DOE
- London-based post Covid
- ASAP start
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198567
Salary: £200.00 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 29/03/2021
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract