My client, a global retail/fashion brand, is on the hunt for a Content Manager on an initial 6-month contract initially working remotely and need to ideally be based in Amsterdam or nearby within commuting distance.
Key roles and responsibilities…
- Champion collaboration and integrated processes for assigned category.
- Collaborate with various departments and activation teams, ensuring social content requirements and gaps are integrated into the content brief.
- Partner with the analytics, activation and marketing to utilise consumer insights that can better direct content performance.
- Contribute to the definition of KPI’s for content across channels and platforms. Inform and monitor the team’s KPI performance.
- Manage the Test & Learn process and champion data driven decision making in the team.
- Market contributor of digital content best practice; enable a team culture of benchmarking and collaboration.
- Ensure identified content gaps in global toolkits are filled by the team, briefing additional content requirements and taking direction from the planning team.
- Manage the implementation of the content plan in partnership with relevant stakeholders, such as Site Operations, providing team approval of content as part of pre go-live testing.
- Ensure the team performs as key interface with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Team, providing best practice and input into content briefs.
- Support on special projects as required.
6-month initial contract
Paying up to 220-Euros a day
2 years’ Web/online/eCommerce Content Management experience essential
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com.
Job Reference: JO-2107-244732
Salary: €180.00 - €220.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 02/08/2021
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract