My client is seeking a self-starter and diverse Content Manager to join their telecoms business. This is an SME organisation that has just been assigned a large investment in order to grow the business. We are supporting this new broadband provider to grow the marketing team and I’m looking for their first Content Manager.
As the Content Manager, you must possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. You will guide and direct the storytelling processes on all platforms.
You should create high-quality and engaging content to drive business and also engage with our customers, showcasing our expertise and draw in new business and leads to the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create an effective content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Write, edit, proofread, improve and publish content that is both educating and engaging
- Continuously improve and optimise content across all channels.
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy.
- Manage content across all platforms
- Utilise content management frameworks to analyse user engagement metrics.
- Develop and own content calendar across the business
- Ensure compliance with various copyright and data protection laws to create different types of online content like white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, to engage our prospects & customers
- Work with designers, marketing teams, sales teams, external influencers, and other industry specialists to plan and develop site content and marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and create new ideas to engage the audience.
You must have:
- Detailed knowledge of SEO-driven content requirements
- A real passion for tech or telecoms or come from a similar industry
- Exceptional creativity and written English skills
- Attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- A track record of process management and project management
Job Reference: JO-2109-246880
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent