My client, a leader in the software and technology space, is on the hunt for a Digital Content Manager with exceptional Content Publishing experience for a new 6-month contract with their UK team.
This role will sit within the UK digital team and provide support in the areas of content publishing, CMS management, production and calendars, managing production teams, live web events, etc.
Ideally you’ll have experience managing thought leadership content production and publishing in a B2B context, particularly for UK/US audiences.
Details of project:
- Own the content production calendar for member-exclusive content, ensuring assets are reviewed, approved and published on-deadline
- Create quarterly content themes, ensuring sub-themes and topics align and messaging is consistent in all channels
- Manage stakeholder feedback and liaise with external partners including speakers and authors
- Ensure quality of content from proofreading and tone of voice to consistency and branding of visual assets
- Manage production of supporting assets across channels including .com, social media and email
- Liaise with channel and platform owners to ensure content is published and promoted effectively
- Measure and report on the impact of member content against set KPIs
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2204-254214
Salary: £250.00 - £325.00 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 02/05/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract