My client is a well-established automotive brand. They are looking for a confident, energetic Content Marketing Executive to join the business and report into the Head of Acquisition. This is a really exciting company based in central London that work with luxury items and celebrities. They are super busy and now growing in various areas.
A large part of your role will be assisting campaigns across social media channels, in particular Facebook and Instagram. You’ll work closely with the Head of Acquisition and the Designer to drive traffic to the website, devising creative marketing messages to encourage users to sign up to the brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the social media and website.
- Editing Facebook Ads and posting regularly
- You’ll also help with events, promotional activity and video, as well as the website’s content management system.
- The role also requires a solid understanding of other digital marketing channels, including Influencer Marketing, as well as more traditional routes to market.
- Help to develop and ensure the style, tone and quality of great digital content.
You must have:
- Either a graduate with a relevant degree or a marketing exec with 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiar with Google Analytics or a similar analytics tool
- Google Adwords experience desirable.
- Experience of campaign reporting and analysis
- ROI-focused, pro-active and data-driven
- Confident and with a creative mindset
Job Reference: JO-2102-197997
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent