My client is a thriving, quirky B2B organisation with such an energetic and supporting culture it’s so refreshing! If you’re into storytelling, writing compelling blog posts, guides, website copy, and more this role is perfect for you.
You will report to the Content Marketing Lead, and work closely with the commercial team on our marketing strategy. You will have exceptional writing skills, creating a content calendar of thought-leadership materials, content to convert prospects throughout different stages of the sales cycle.
I need you to be ambitious and self-motivated, have great communication skills, and be full of ideas, this client is so open-minded they’d love you to come in and maybe teach them a thing or two.
- You will create written content for various target groups and channels, including blog posts, ebooks, case studies, and reports
- Conceptualise and deliver high-quality original copy across all channels (in-product app, SMS, MMS, e-mail, push notification, website, SEO articles and landing pages)
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy quickly that connects with our desired audience and drives action
- Use email marketing software to build, target, test and deploy end-to-end email and push notification campaigns
- Create and implement strategies to grow email subscribers and increase open rates, staying glued to data and analytics reporting
- Support the Content Lead with management and campaign delivery across content, PR, influencer, partnerships, CRM and SEO marketing
- Lead the SEO strategy for the entire company, identifying key words and phrases and copywriting best-in-class optimised editorial content to help us dominate Google rankings
- 2+ years of experience in B2B copywriting and a native English speaker
- Strong experience working at an account manager level in an agency environment
- A proven background in supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns with a strong understanding of digital content, influencer, PR, CRM and SEO marketing
- Impeccable copywriting, grammar and punctuation skills
- Can work to a specified tone of voice with brand-led strategic messaging
Job Reference: JO-2102-197435
Salary: €35000 - €45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent