Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
The Company: My client a global organisation in luxury FMCG, are a seeking Brand Content Editor to deliver an exceptional online experience for their customers. This role reports into the…£40000 - £45000 per annum
Growth Marketing Manager - £45-60K (Great Bens) - London What to join the booming revolution of HealthTech? Then please read on… Even before the dreaded Covid19 Pandemic, this start-up's growth…£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Content Specialist – FinTech!
I am representing a newcomer to the Fintech scene who are seeking a talented Content specialist to join their new team. The business, a challenger brand in the pensions market, plan to launch by Q3 this year so this is a great opportunity for a talented writer to put their stamp on the brand and build their content offering in a “blank slate” role.
Work with the Head of Marketing to plan and deliver a robust content strategy for the brand. Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
– Planning a content calendar that ties in with marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and customer sign ups within the target demographic (55+)
– Copywriting for all digital channel and marketing campaigns
– Repurposing content for different channels to drive engagement – social, email marketing, website, blogs, marketing collateral
– Developing tone of voice and brand guidelines for the business
– Optimising content for SEO and ensuring it is compliant
– Use data tools to understand web traffic and customer behaviour onsite, drawing insight for future ideas.
I would be interested to speak to candidate who can demonstrate the following:
– Copywriting for digital channels and marketing campaigns within a B2C regulated brand (financial services experience would be highly desirable!)
– Experience repurposing and optimising content to suit different channels and for SEO efforts
– Exposure to planning content calendars and strategy input
– Experience using Hubspot CMS would be desirable
– The ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
– Native level English language skills
To apply for this exciting role, please get in touch with Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today!