My client is a thriving, quirky B2B fintech brand with such an energetic and supporting culture it’s so refreshing! If you’re looking for a role where you have the freedom to be creative and have fun with writing this role is for you!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer who has excellent writing skills and can understand this market and be creative with it. No day is the same in this role from writing blogs to web copy to podcast notes it gives you such a variety. This reports to the Head of Marketing as well as working with a great team.
I need you to be ambitious and self-motivated, have great communication skills, and be full of ideas, this client is so open-minded they’d love you to come in and maybe teach them a thing or two.
- Producing content for the companies blog, as well as editing and proofreading blog content from the wider team
- Owning production and copywriting for the Fintech in weekly newsletter
- Writing, scripting and proofreading marketing collateral and email newsletters for the business
- Proofreading and editing original content for longer form research reports
- Supporting the content strategy for our website as well copywriting with SEO best practices in mind, and playing an active role in the website working group
- Supporting the Media team on weekly show notes for our all our podcast shows
You must have:
- Solid experience in content writing, ideally with a fintech organisation or be very interested the this sector.
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media.
- Experience in successfully managing a social budget.
- The ability to write in brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198898
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent