My client, a leader in the FinTech space, is on the hunt for a Digital Copywriter to work alongside their team of UX designers, CRM experts, and Brand guardians. This will be an initial 6-month contract and the position has been deemed outside of IR35.
You’ll need a passion for words and visuals, with a focus on multi-touch communication including an excellent understanding of customer journeys – all the way from the first experience through to interactions and transactions. Creativity is key as you think (and write) outside the box to connect with our current and future users and to elevate the company further.
- In-app copy creation and optimization to drive engagement
- Implementation of user insight and UX research to fine-tune user flows
- End to end user-centered approach to content and copy and of the importance of explaining copy decisions in a way that other people understand
- Support in other areas such as email, content, and marketing copy to ensure consistency throughout
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years experience in copywriting for international brands
- Fintech or financial sector experience
- Experience of European markets outside of the UK
- Use of tools; Lokalise (nice to have!)
- Understanding of standard financial and advertising regulations
- To be a creative, communicative, goal-orientated, and pro-active team player
- A degree or equivalent qualification
This role has been deemed outside of IR35 and they’re looking for an immediate start. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198894
Salary: £170.00 - £225.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract