My Client is a leading Financial Services organisation who have had huge successes in helping make international payments simpler for their global customers.
This role reports to the copy lead, and this person will work alongside the rest of the copy team to produce content for the business. I’m looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer who has excellent writing skills and can understand this market and be creative with it. No day is the same in this role from writing blogs to web copy it gives you such a variety. This reports to the Copy Lead as well as working with a great creative team.
I need you to be ambitious and self-motivated, have great communication skills, and be full of ideas, this client is so open-minded they’d love you to come in and maybe teach them a thing or two.
- To be a Conceptual creative, who loves ideation and being a master wordsmith
- You will have a colourful and compelling writing style
- You will write everything from punchy campaign headlines to long-form blog posts
- Support in other areas such as email, content, and marketing copy to ensure consistency throughout
- Collaborating within a small team and managing copy direction in line with the marketing strategy
- Maintaining a consistent tone and style appropriate for our target group and brand, across all channels
You must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in copywriting for international brands and publication
- The ability to write in brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Creative / Excellent Communicator / Relationship Builder / Goal-orientated / Pro-active / Team player
Job Reference: JO-2104-199542
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Content Writer, copywriter, senior content writer