I’m recruiting for a Copywriter to join an amazing business within educational technology. This is a global business that has grown rapidly over the last 12 months. The business has educational experts who are creating some of the best technology to help businesses and individuals learn and succeed.
They are looking for someone to focus on B2B and B2C copy to focus on providing compelling content for various marketing channels, products, and brands.
- Managing editorial content calendars
- Write, edit long-form and short-form posts with considerations for grammar, syntax, readability, and SEO.
- Strategic content development
- Content optimization
- Manage a comprehensive editorial calendar across newsletter, social, blog and other customer touchpoints.
You must have experience:
- 5+years of relevant experience within copywriting and content
- Experience writing to professional B2B audiences (banks, regulators, consultants, lawyers) a strong plus!
- Proven success in copywriting to drive action among audiences.
- The ability to write in the brand tone of voice
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Creative / Excellent Communicator / Relationship Builder / Goal-orientated / Pro-active / Team player
Job Reference: JO-2106-202065
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent