Copywriter – London, hybrid-working – Salary range: £35k-45k
I’m working with an exciting B2B SaaS business who have hit its series C funding and has been awarded further funding from a new investor.
This business is looking to double in size and hit over 100 employees by the end of the year and I’m reaching out to my network to build the content team. I’m looking for an extremely competent Copywriter to establish their TOV. This role will report to the Head of Marketing a play a pivotal role in launching some new products for the business.
You’ll lead and refine a new style guide and tone of voice for the business. I’m looking for a versatile, flexible, and creative copywriter who will lead the writing and work closely with the design team.
- Work with key stakeholders and the Marketing team to develop and embed the first tone of voice guideline which speaks to both current and future audiences – designing a framework that will set us up for long-term success.
- Be the voice and bring the brand and personality to life with every sentence, ensuring our tone of voice and brand identity are consistent across all marketing channels and within our products.
- You’ll write copy to help create our product marketing messaging frameworks to ensure we use compelling and consistent language for each of our products and audiences – working closely with our Marketing, Design and Product teams.
- You’ll support the Growth, Content, Product Marketing and CRM marketers with fresh ideas – helping test messaging and create new campaigns, test growth tactics, make regular changes to our website, and build our online community and engagement approaches.
You must have:
- You have 4+ years of copy writing experience across a range of campaign types and channels, ideally with experience in a B2B SaaS business.
- You’re great with words, a natural storyteller, and a creative problem solver. You can distil complex information into simple, clear and engaging solutions.
- You have a strong ability to deeply understand customer needs and speak to those needs in fresh and engaging ways to motivate customers and build a following.
- A natural collaborator with excellent project management and communication skills – you’re comfortable leading others through the process – from concept development to the end result.
- Curious with a growth mindset. We work in a complex market and you value putting yourself in the customer’s shoes to uncover new and compelling ways to speak to our audiences.
Job Reference: JO-2208-258457
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 31/10/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent