Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Creative Content Manager
Based in the London Office
40,000 – 50,000
I’m looking for a Creative Content Manager to work for a luxury fashion brand. I need someone who is very hands-on to attend photo shoots and support the production of their creative strategy. This person must be a great communicator and leader to ensure that all the correct information is being fed and shared with the relevant departments. You will have 2 people in which you can mentor and guide to help within your team.
You’ll be based in the central London Head Office alongside our design, product, marketing, customer service and selling teams, gaining maximum benefit from working closely with a team of experts and sharing ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Develop the creative and content strategy for the season to ensure optimum customer conversion and brand engagement.
* Ensure all product photography presents the products in a desirable and clear way, on brand and right for the target audiences.
* Liaise with design and marketing to identify the right storytelling and key messages for the season to support delivery of the financial targets and customer KPIs.
* Manage all content creation including graphic design, copy and video ensuring all meet brand guidelines and aesthetic.
* Manage the content team and 3rd party agencies, photographers and stylists to deliver the campaign brief.
You must have:
* 3-5 years managing creative and content within digital / retail and fashion
* Awareness of end-to-end creative studio processes
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to present ideas and briefs effectively to a range of stakeholders in both creative and non-creative areas