Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Marketing Demand Generation Manager – £55-70K plus Bonus – London
My client is a growth business that targets finance specialists to use their SaaS platform and marketplace. Scaling rapidly, they are now on the hunt for the next talented marketer to join the team.
As the first Marketing Manager of Demand Generation, you’ll own the campaign strategy, execution, and budget for lead generation and marketing qualified leads. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you’ll be central in their effort to achieve pipeline and revenue goals and execute campaigns against our core buyer segments to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales!
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
● Lead Demand Generation campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
● Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, paid programs and virtual events.
● Proactively partner with our Revenue Team to ensure seamless interactions for prospects
● Ensure world-class quality of any marketing materials that are produced, including web content, webinars, emails, events, white papers, ROI studies, ads, graphics, and videos.
● Identify new optimisation tests and growth opportunities for faster growth, better lifetime value, and/or lower CAC
● Communicate across all levels of the team on a regular basis about new and nurtured lead performance results
● Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
What we’re looking for:
● You have proven experience (at least 3-5 years) in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in SaaS
● You have industry knowledge of demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live/virtual events
● You have a track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution
● You are an analytically-driven decision maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions.