My client, a leading integrated and digital agency, is on the hunt for an energetic digital account director who specialises in .COM, Content, CX and eCommerce to join their growing team on an initial contract basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working as a partner with the Client and based at their offices a day or 2 a week.
- Manage the workflows of our .com website, built across a number of stakeholders. You will have a hands-on team working with you.
- Work across online operations, Data, UX, Design, Development, Publishing and Optimisation of new content and campaigns across the brand site and e-shop
- Focus on the Data, Analytics and Customer Decision Journey across the site
- Provide ‘best practice’ recommendations for a templated website production process
- Manage the website operations and creative team. The role provides a great opportunity to generate additional business to support clients in their challenges
- Providing best practice in; User Experience, Online retail and Customer service & Web accessibility
- Work closely with external digital marketing operations
- Work on digital campaigns from planning to final delivery, e.g. – new product launches, sponsorship, activation and cross channel campaigns
- Work closely with the Analytics team for campaign and site optimisation
- Line management of a team of Account Managers.
- Collaborative partnerships with the Project Management team.
- Partnership with existing clients and extension of client base to agreed Client Partnering strategy.
- Best in class client relationship building, proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and seamless implementation.
- Work with Line Manager, Project Manager and rest of team to ensure high client satisfaction and repeat business
- Take responsibility for development, delivery and evaluation of projects working in conjunction with all functions.
- Responsibility for key process improvement projects as agreed with the Managing Partner (e.g. Creative briefing process, financial tracking etc.)
- Ensure account and project management are continually aligned.
- Provide timely and consistent communication to line manager and team about project status, profitability and people.
- Develop strong relationships with all other parts of the business and raise profile within the agency.
- Provide team with broader industry knowledge and specialism.
- Best in class financial management for every project including forecasting, budgeting, controlling revenue, invoicing.
- Active participation in monthly team finance meetings in partnership with hub budget controller.
- Quarterly forecasting with Managing Partner.
Strings to your bow…
- Previous experience at Account Director level
- Substantial experience in Digital Marketing
- Numerate, with solid business and financial acumen
- Strong commercial focus is essential with a passion for growing the business
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Strong relationship builder
- Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Great team player, help out team mates whenever needed
- Social explorer, must have social profile and an understanding of how to leverage Facebook and Twitter as marketing channels
- Good understanding of technology behind the delivery of digital marketing mix
- Experience of working with CMS’s, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Marketing Cloud tools
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job Reference: JO-1905-149210
Salary: £200.00 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 03/06/2019
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs, eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract