My client, a global FMCG brand based in London, is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator who has exceptional stakeholder and project coordination skills.
This will be a hybrid role (2 days a week in London) and the client is offering an initial 6-month contract. This contract is paying up to £250 a day, OUTSIDE IR35.
What you will do:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project trackers, budgets and expenditures
- Maintaining the internal content filing system
- Support project leads on their respective content delivery workstreams, which could span from globally-led digital programs or owned content coordination. This includes becoming familiar with our website CMS and web content process to support web optimization, as well as supporting project leads by working with external agencies to deliver social and web content packages.
- Research/information gathering and presenting on content trends and insights
- Attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions from meetings
- Providing administrative support where needed
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriate for each project
- Develop strong and positive working relationships with discipline and project leads, while maintaining adherence to objectives, process and timelines
This role will suit someone who may have been a content executive, project manager, junior project manager, digital account executive, or content coordinator in their previous role and is available at short notice.
Email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2211-329080
Salary: £200.00 - £250.00 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-months
Job Start Date: 05/12/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract