My Client is a well-known successful provider of health care. They are looking for a proactive, driven Digital Content Editor to join their vibrant team.
Reporting to the Website Content Manager, this role will assist in the day-to-day content management for the corporate website. Working alongside and supporting the website team in its search engine optimisation, usability, and on-going platforms improvements, this role is key is supporting the organisations ongoing move to user-centric web experience.
- Lead the hands-on maintenance of key website content across multiple areas.
- Assist in managing the day to day website activity.
- Content creation to support SEO ranking across social media and email channels.
- Responsible for writing and reviewing content of materials used for marketing and ensure a consistent approach.
- Ensure that all content created is within brand guidelines, meets regulatory requirements and conforms to all policies and procedures
- Liaise with departments to prioritise, identify and define content for their areas of the website.
- Identify and draft messaging for the new site sections and pages
- Source and collate content ensuring that it is mapped accurately to site structure and messaging priorities
You must have:
- Experience of using a Content Management System.
- Demonstrable experience of creating content for use in digital mediums.
- Experience of working on large websites in a complex organisation
- Digital management skills including familiarity with design and build principles
- Good copy writing skills including the ability to draft key messaging and edit copy for online consumption
- Excellent proofreading and reporting skills.
- A proactive approach to workload and new ideas.
- Creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills; ability to meet deadlines and plan own work effectively.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe.
Job Reference: JO-2002-157393
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/04/2020
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Digital Content Editor, SEO, Website content manager