Salt’s client, a Leading UK Travel Company is on the hunt for a Digital Content Editor to join their team and support in delivering on-brand user centred content that is both inspiring and useful for their audience. Reporting to the Head of Content, you will be responsible for writing, building and optimising content across their .com site, ensuring quality and standards are maintained and optimal translation of the brand online.
Acting as a strong stakeholder to teams across the business, you will help to ensure that all content is inspiring, accurate and user centred, assisting and supporting their product developments and releases from a content perspective. You will look at proactive opportunities to improve content across the site, approaching these improvements with a data-led mindset.
- Creating and updating inspiring content and assets which may include writing or updating copy, uploading and optimising images, videos, testimonials, maps etc. across all websites and landing pages.
- Ensuring content on all sites is an accurate representation of the product, audited regularly and that webpages are beautifully and commercially presented to aid overall brand experience and conversion
- Work effectively with key stakeholders across the business to manage key projects and platforms – focusing on the content experiences for ownership leads and the content platform
- Proactively suggest and drive the delivery of improvements
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a digital content editor
- Superb spelling, punctuation and grammar with a meticulous attention to detail
- Confident suggesting and writing copy for content elements across the .com site
- A passion for digital content
- You are an extremely proactive self-starter and creative problem solver
- Experience working with a content management system and Photoshop
Job Reference: JO-2203-253077
Salary: £180.00 - £200.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract