Salt is excited to be recruiting a Digital Content Editor for one of the UK’s specialist product and service providers.
Key Point about the role:
- The role of the Digital Content Editor is to create, update and maintain the content and user experience across the clients digital estate, focusing primarily on our magazine & content website, apps and group digital assets. You’ll be a key part of the Digital Experience team, working closely with stakeholders across the publishing, SEO and brand teams together with the wider business units to align content and customer experience across the organisation
- Timely creation, uploading and maintenance of content across the our clients digital estate primarily the magazine & content website and apps and brand homepage
- Working with business unit content creation & curation plans and aligning accordingly
- Identify technical issues and work with the web development team and product managers to implement changes
- Periodically review key content and customer journeys across the website to ensure the customer experience is optimised and working with the relevant website owners to escalate and fix priority issues
- Co-ordinating & maintaining centralised documentation such as Sitecore content editor standards to ensure existing and new functionality and/or components are deployed in a consistent, standardised way across the clients digital estate.
- Having excellent attention to detail and the ability juggle multiple and varied types of tasks and projects.
- Ensuring all content is edited for the correct format & template, proof reading as well as responsibility for editing and re-sizing images in the correct format managing this work flow process via JIRA.
- Understanding of technical CMS functionality and features
- Knowledge and experience using Sitecore highly desirable
- HTML & CSS skills desirable
Job Reference: CTE001
Salary: £250 - £275 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract