Digital Content Manager
50-60k + 10% Bonus – London with Hybrid working
I’ve partnered with one of the largest luxury finance businesses to help grow their content team. The reputation of this company is huge and they’re extremely successful in this space. This is a great opportunity for a Content Manager from a Finance, Professional Services, or Management Consultancy business to come and work with some amazing people. You will be required to manage 2 junior copywriters, management experience is essential for this role.
- Providing and implementing creative ideas and solutions for digital content across different channels (website, social media, e-brochures, internal channels) that meet the different objectives of the business
- Ensuring that content is high-quality, reflects best practices, and is delivered to deadlines.
- Working closely with the group’s business and support divisions to help ensure that digital content (articles, videos, social media posts, e-brochures, website pages, etc.) is data-driven, targeted, high quality, and adhering to tone of voice, editorial and brand guidelines.
- Measuring performance of our digital marketing efforts on the website using a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio) and advising on how to improve content accordingly
You must be experienced in:
- Producing and editing engaging and effective digital content in line with a company’s brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Deep understanding of the role and power of content as part of a digital marketing strategy
- Excellent writing, editorial and communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong creative skills in visual media including image selection, video briefing, infographic design
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and maintain exceptional attention to detail even when working under pressure
- Experience using an online CMS to manage website content
Job Reference: JO-2201-250411
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 21/02/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent