Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
The Company: My client a global organisation in luxury FMCG, are a seeking Brand Content Editor to deliver an exceptional online experience for their customers. This role reports into the…£40000 - £45000 per annum
Growth Marketing Manager - £45-60K (Great Bens) - London What to join the booming revolution of HealthTech? Then please read on… Even before the dreaded Covid19 Pandemic, this start-up's growth…£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Digital Writer – Fashion Retail
I am representing a well-known retail brand who are seeking a creative Digital Writer to join their London HQ. This role will play a key role in developing editorial content range that can be used and repurposed across all channels, including their instore and online magazine, email marketing, social media, mobile apps and in-store.
Reporting directly into the Editorial Manager, this role will be responsible for:
– Creating exciting content across all platforms. (Website, Social Media, Email marketing, Apps, Instore POS/Windows)
– Writing exciting copy that will drive customer engagement. You will also seek ideas for new editorial led stories based on industry insights to position the brand as the destination for the latest trends in fashion and home.
– Work with creative teams to plan and create rich visuals assets for digital channels (video / Gifs / photography).
– Uploading all content via CMS and working with UX designers to ensure that a strong customer journey is delivered through all content touchpoints.
– Acting as a guardian of the brands tone of voice and ensuring content meets brand guidelines.
– Using analytics tools to draw insight and use findings to make changes to future content plans.
I would be interested in speaking with candidates who can demonstrate:
– Experience working for a fashion led business in a copywriting role.
– Excellent digital editorial credentials – you will be a strong writer and comfortable using digital tools to enhance and deliver customer facing content.
– A strong eye for detail – this role will edit copy from other team members as well as work with creatives to plan visual shoots.
– Comfortable using tools such as Google Analytics, CMS, Social scheduling and insights tools to manage campaigns and understand results.
– Exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to shape your communication style to get results.
To find out more about this exciting role, please send your CV to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today!