My client is an award-winning agency that has a plethora of top clients in the technology sector. They support these businesses on a global scale and have gained huge credibility and success over the recent years.
They are now looking for a Senior Digital Copywriter/Editor with blue-chip experience. Ideally with some understanding of the technology industry. This person must have the ability to work independently on retained tasks and projects set by their clients as well as work with a collaborative team of designers and creatives.
Strong proofreading and editing skills are essential to ensure the quality and accuracy of all written materials. and they must have an understanding of Adobe Experience Manager.
If you have a Copywriting/Editorial background in Technology or a similar agency I’d love to hear from you.
- Proofreading and localising product pages
- Web page creation in a collaborative team
- Creating of messaging for split testing
- Adapting client and offline messaging for digital
- The tone of voice guardian
- Client presentations and liaison
- Working across workstreams that include: business to business, flagship launches, business as usual tasks, special projects
You must be able to:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and create content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience
- A clear understanding of what makes effective and engaging content, and the ability to communicate this to the client and colleagues
- Understanding of the role of different digital channels as part of a communication strategy
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work to the deadline
- Adobe Experience Manager an advantage
Job Reference: JO-2105-200532
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent