My client, a leading digital agency, is on the hunt for a Customer Journey Manager who can support them grow their online retailer sales and brand presence.
You will act as a key player to outline the strategy to grow their online retail partner’s performance using a combination of industry knowledge and data-driven capabilities.
Day to day responsibilities…
- You will develop deep category expertise, building and maintaining understanding of typical user journeys, the market landscape and competitor brand propositions
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to identify consumer pain points or conversion rate optimisation opportunities in the end to end journey
- Review and understand analytical outputs from the analytics team, translating data and reporting into actionable insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with online retailer account leads and Channel Marketing teams to build business cases to progress performance and optimisation initiatives with subsequent project management through the implementation process
- Be the key link between retail partner teams within the business
- Working with an off-shore Central Content Team
- This role will require travelling occasionally.
- A big part of this position will be the planning and facilitating the execution of collaborative digital optimisation workshops with internal stakeholders and retailer partners
Analytic’s skills required…
- Adept at analysing data and drawing actionable insights and improvements across 3rd party retailer.com channels, both at a strategic and tactical level.
- Excellent E-Commerce experience/background (preferably from a retailer background, though not essential).
- Deep understanding of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing with the ability to identify key trends and opportunities to boost brand and category performance across channels. Ability to identify key trends and opportunities to boost brand/sales and category performance across channels.
- Experience in Consumer Electronics industry or general retailer e-commerce and advantage.
Technical skills required…
- Understanding and experience in using e-commerce analytical software, preferably Adobe, Similar Web/Hitwise and Brand View.
- Expert user of MS packages including Power Point or any application to build presentations.
If keen to apply, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be a remote-based role to begin due to COVID-19 and will likely be for much of the contract. However, the agency’s client is in Surrey so if things normalise dramatically and there is a widespread return to work, there will be a few days a week spent there.
Job Reference: JO-2007-190848
Salary: £200.00 - £250.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 20/07/2020
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract