Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
£40,000 – £48,000
Salt have partnered with a leading high street restaurant chain who require a Digital Manager to take full ownership of their website. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experience Digital or Website Manager to become an integral part of a tight knit and friendly team.
You will be managing all aspects of website including optimisation, development and customer experience/journey with an ultimate goal of increasing traffic and conversion.
I am looking for someone who has at least 5 year’s experience in a similar role with a reputable hospitality brand. The perfect candidate is a hybrid of creativity and analytical with a passion for food!
· Managing the delivery for all aspects of marketing plan in relation to website
· Take full ownership of the customer experience
· Manage all website development with web Agency
· Use analytic tools to run reports and pin point areas that need attention
· Always looking for new and innovative ways of increasing traffic and conversion
· Be on top of latest trends in the digital space
· Undertake A/B and multivariate testing across website
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure assets are up to date and campaigns are in line
· Constantly make sure website feels fresh and information is accurate and up to date
I need someone who isn’t shy to speak up, knows what they are talking about, and understands what is needed to make a website work as hard as it can to push sales.