Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Content & Social Media Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Marketing Manager – South West London – £60-70K plus Bonus
My client is a global SaaS business founded in 2012, and a leading field sales technology provider with closer 10,000 users and nearly a 1,000 customers across multiple verticals from North America, Africa and AsiaPac. With a growing focus (and demand) for UK/EMEA, they are now on the hunt for their first marketing hire for the region.
Reporting to the UK GM, and working intimately with the UK sales team as well as the marketing managers in the other regions, you will be responsible for creating and executing demand generation marketing strategies and activities for online and offline programmes.
Day to Day Responsibilities
· Research and understand the markets the brand wants to target
· Build and curate content across designated SOMs (serviceable-obtainable-markets)
· Create demand generation marketing strategies and activities for online and offline platforms to support the sales team
· Create programmes to communicate with existing customer base to reduce churn and increase revenue
· Lead traditional marketing comms and planning such as trade shows and public relations
· Work with tech tools such as SalesForce and Pardot to manage digital campaigns and track progress
· Measure, analyse and report on campaign performance – evaluating impact on revenue using data to continually improve performance.
What do you need to be considered?
· 3+ years’ experience in a B2B SaaS environment
· Experience in Start-up marketing – ability to get hands dirty as well as work with a team
· Track record of driving demand generation activities, not just ‘brand building’
· Experience in working with ‘below the line’ activities such as trade shows, direct mail, experiential tactical marketing, trade press, etc.
· Track record of developing successful nurturing campaigns to move leads through the funnel
· Understanding of digital marketing (SEO, PPC / CPC, social media)- but it’s not the only marketing competency you offer