Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Field/Channel Marketing Manager (B2B) – M4 Corridor – up to 45K plus Bonus
My client is a globally renowned electronics company that don’t only sell directly to consumers but also via a wealth of well-known international retails brands, SMEs and large enterprises.
This role is newly created and whilst they need some facetime in the office 2-3 days a week, they work to a hybrid model.
You will play a key role in implementing the business unit’s strategy and guidelines locally. You will plan and execute all local and/or vertical marketing campaigns and activities according to the marketing plan. You will liaise and work closely with channel partners to enable joint marketing and to maximise our business experience. This role will require you to work on both UK/EU projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Ensuring adherence to guidelines and processes
· Planning local and/or vertical resources and marketing budgets, monitoring and reporting expenditures accordingly
· Driving European marketing campaigns locally (advertising, telemarketing, direct marketing)
· You’ll localise centrally provided marketing material, websites, newsletters, press releases, collateral, price lists
· Select appropriate local communication media and develop local advertisements
· I addition, you’ll plan, drive and organise local leads (events, direct marketing campaigns), and ensure leads are qualified
· Monitor and follow-up leads from the sales team
· Co-ordinate the development of Case Studies and working closely with the central European marketing team with the with the creation of content including Social Media activity, Video collaterals and Webinars.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
· Strong B2B experience within either Field or Channel Marketing – experience working across multiple verticals (minimum of 2-3 years)
· Similar industry experience highly desirable
· Understanding of B2B marketing strategies
· Proficient understanding and know how in processes, technologies, products or other relevant field of expertise
· Effective utilization of recognized planning, analytical or conceptual principles and techniques.