Global Head of Content Strategy
55,000 – 65,000
My client who is a leading organisation in hospitality is seeking a Global Head of Content Strategy to come into this new role at this exciting time of growth. The business has recently completed a global restructure and has created this new position for a content and strategic specialist. This person will be working across several projects and channels so I’m looking for someone with both agency and client side experience.
This is a new global position with a big focus on establishing new content to service Northern Europe and the brands included. The applicant must have experience distributing omnichannel content on a global scale and can set out best practices around content briefing, production, and content quality & performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 4 content professionals to deliver content across all digital products
- Drive delivery of the Northern Europe content strategy – leading brand and communication across paid, earned, and owned assets
- Define and set-up new content team and processed for NE hub
- Create and implement Content documents and tools
- Responsible for content resource planning-allocation of resources and project prioritization
- Lead on defining new content performance metrics, measurement & reporting to deliver more, and better omni-channel content.
- Obsess about Customer insights, ensure all content briefs respond to latest customer insights and trends.
You must have:
- 8+ years’ experience working for an agency and client side with global experience.
- Experienced in creating content solutions for local, regional and global customers
- Ability to oversee projects from concept to delivery, with accountability for the quality and effectiveness
- Proven ability to lead, grow and motivate a team
- Strong stakeholder and management skills
- Demonstrative copywriting and editing skills
- Be proactive and flexible, surprise and delight customers and solve their problems
Job Reference: JO-2105-201031
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent