Global Senior B2B Digital Content and SEO Manager
€75,000 – €105,000 + bonus
My client, a global brand are looking for a B2B Digital Content and SEO Manager to join their digital transformation team in the heart of Dusseldorf.
The company have several brands, departments and well established teams which has led to their success. This role sits with the B2B side and is currently the market leader. With the plans to expand even further this role will be integral to their growth and their future.
Ideally you will have 8+ years experience in Digital Content, Strategy and SEO
** Please do only apply if you have B2B experience**
- Lead and drive global B2B earned and owned (website) content strategy development to ensure consistent content development that delivers value to the customer and for the business:
- Lead and drive Customer-Centric Digital content creation, delivery, and promotion
- Champion Digital content marketing strategy and best practices across the company (SBUs / Markets)
- Drive Digital Content style and tone of voice
- Develop and own editorial strategy and Content calendar to create always-on compelling content across all channels by SBU and Market
- Drive consistent improvement in Content reuse and scalability across channels and countries by leveraging automation with content management systems (Web CMS, PIM, DAM)
- Lead and enhance Search Engine Optimization strategy, benchmarks of excellence, processes, E2E execution and effectiveness across all SBUs and Markets, in partnership with external Agencies and vendors to drive quality traffic to our Website and boost awareness and Consideration
- Ensure Digital Content & SEO effectiveness, by defining proper measurement framework and set of KPIs, monitoring progress & extracting insights for further optimization
You must have the following:
- Proven experience working in a global business to business organisation.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in digital content and SEO
- Ability to manage a team from overseas and collaborate with external support
- Native English speaker with the ability to write compelling and effective content for all digital platforms.
- Has previously worked for an organisation on a global scale.
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of digital channels and how to maximize them for different marketing activities
- A strong interest in learning and keeping up to date with new technologies, digital platforms, digital marketing trends and best practice
They are happy to consider people from Europe and will offer a relocation package, should this be required
Job Reference: JO-2010-194915
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Content Manager, Editor, head of Content, senior content manager