Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Global Social Media Manager
Lifestyle brand, London
Salt have partnered with arguably the most covetable lifestyle brand in the UK to find them a Global Social Media Manager. You will be tasked with creating best in class content based on data led strategy for the UK and ROW.
You will already have experience working at this level and have a passion for storytelling, creating meaningful content and growing a community. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, and most exciting companies in UK and US.
· Create, develop, and deliver organic social media campaigns, and activation’s for product, and brand marketing
· Own the social media calendar ensuring content is delivered on time
· Scheduling and posting across all platforms, including relevant emerging platforms
· Use social media listening tools to monitor performance of campaigns and posts
· Use analysis of campaigns to improve and optimise future content and strategy
· Collaborate with wider team to oversee production of social assets in video and photographic format
· Create reports and present to senior stakeholders
· Constantly monitor digital media landscape and drive innovation
· Create and monitor KPI’s, set best practices and guidelines for UK and International team to follow
· At least 5 year’s experience in social media management with global experience
· Impeccable copywriting skills, with the ability to present and influence
· Experience of using social listening and analytics tools
· A strong interest in diversity and inclusion with a natural curiosity for relevant cultural events
· Experience working with Influencers and negotiating with agencies
· You are an authority on the current digital landscape, innovations, and new social media trends
· Excellent at multi-tasking, mentoring and leading