Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Global Social Media Manager
Salt have partnered with a leading luxury beauty brand that is British at its heart and digital first. This role will sit within a large social team that works across UK, Europe, US and Asia, so international experience is a must. You will be joining a company that has had astronomical growth and isn’t slowing down. I need a Global Social Media Manager who can keep up with pace and has experience with a fast growing digital first company within the luxury, beauty and/or fashion industries.
· Be accountable for all social content and performance across all platforms and regions including UK, US, Europe and Asia
· Manage the Social Media team and oversee on all content creation
· Constantly be coming up with new and fresh ideas for content
· Lead on social brainstorms and drive implementation
· Collaborate with other teams including PR, and Creative to keep in line with wider company messaging
· Lead on all campaigns across all channels with Tik Tok being a major growth area
· Constantly report on performance of campaigns and present back to SLT and CMO
· Use data to inform future decision making in order to maximise engagement across the globe
· Understand different markets and constantly be at the forefront of digital and social trends
· Solid experience in an extremely fast paced environment within the beauty, fashion, luxury and digital sectors
· Proven leadership skills
· Use of Social planning and listening tools like Sprinklr or Brandwatch
· Crisis management
· Impeccable written and grammar skills with ability to communicate confidently to SLT
· Ambitious, assertive and hungry to join a digital first company with a global presence
· At least 4 years’ experience in a senior management role
· 2:1 or above in a related field (or equivalent)
Apply to find out more!