Head of Content
£80,000 base – Depending on experience
Up to 20% bonus based on company and personal performance
This hugely successful business is changing the future and has created something really special in the healthcare sector. They have designed, developed, and marketed drug-free healthcare technologies which improve the health, well-being, and lives of the people who use them.
One of the products in particular has sold in leading retailers around the world. This growth has been driven by successful omnichannel sales in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe; predominantly in retail pharmacy, consumer electronics retailers, and Amazon
18 months ago, they launched a new app to sit alongside their products and offer advice and coaching to help others and improve the way you use their products. This has led to the new for a new Head of Content to help devise a strategy following this new additional service.
As they move into a more digitally focused product offer they have arrived at a point where they need guidance on creating a content strategy as well as execution for the app. Your role will play a pivotal part in building this new area of the business.
- Work with heads of marketing to extract key insights on our customer.
- Develop tone of voice for the Brand, focusing on the app experience.
- Develop a clear creative direction for the Brand to drive engagement and improved commercial returns.
- Develop content concepts & storytelling for the app with focus on guiding users through their therapies successfully.
- Execute (internally or via contractors) UX copy writing for the app using a test & learn methodology.
- As part of the senior leadership team, guide us through the development of key creative content across all touchpoints, understanding the role of that touchpoint in the consumers journey and the optimal creative choices to ensure we gain customers attention.
- Work with Heads of marketing to execute new creative content in local markets to test/learn what works.
- Significant strategic brand development experience with a digital first background.
- Experience working in consumer focussed services industry such a diet plans (Weightwatchers, Noom)
- Expert in content marketing principles and practices including content planning and execution through multiple channels
- Expert in creative and integrated campaign development that deliver commercial return
- Experience in using data, insights and market research to create and drive strategies and marketing plans
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Job Reference: JO-2206-256660
Salary: £75000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/09/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent