My client who is a leading independent travel brand is seeking a Head of Content to come to join at this exciting time of growth. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is has managed multiple digital brands and started teams from scratch. This person needs to be very hands-on and can lead this newly created Digital Content team to success.
This individual must have the ability to lead a team and ensure that all content that is displayed across their multiple channels and products is engaging, and effective in order to draw people to business and meet the companies objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 6 content professionals to deliver content across all digital products
- Work closely alongside the product and engineering team to produce effective and quality content on their website.
- Work with the relevant teams to build effective content architecture for their product portfolio
- Ensure digital copy is in line with the companies tone of voice
- Produce and manage quality content across the companies product portfolio to increase customer engagement and retention
- Deliver strategically sound, creatively compelling content strategies and content for the entire business
- Be proactive and flexible, surprise and delight customers and solve their problems
You must have:
- Track record of delivering content that generates results
- Act as a guardian for tone and quality
- Experienced in creating content solutions for local, regional and global customers
- Ability to oversee projects from concept to delivery, with accountability for the quality and effectiveness
- Proven ability to lead, grow and motivate a team
Job Reference: JO-2012-196461
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent