Head of Digital Content (EMEA) – B2B
Salary: 90,000 – 100,000 + Bonus
I’m working with a fantastic B2B SaaS business. This company is dominating the market and its space. They’ve grown so much they have a footprint in EMEA and US markets and are expanding to date.
This client is looking for its first B2B Content leader to manage their strategy and execution. In this role, you will be required to lead, create and execute content campaigns, calendars, ads, and long-form content. As well as manage demand generation across all channels (including digital, web, inbound, outbound, etc.).
You will work closely with the both the Sales, Product and Services teams to promote the software and service to both the external Marketplace, as well as existing Clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop thought leadership and demand generation content, and create sales collateral to support the various stages of the Sales cycle.
- Develop and execute a Content Marketing Strategy for EMEA including content pillars, an editorial calendar and success metrics to generate compelling content.
- Manage content research requirements, sourcing relevant partners to support the development of a range of through-funnel assets, ranging from email, videos, blog posts, whitepapers, webinars and case studies according to budget.
- Ensure that one pagers, web copy, sales decks, guides, infographics, and videos share a standard structure across the company.
- Lead creative sessions and generate ideas for new marketing campaigns, promotions, and messaging.
- Align the content strategy to our prospect and customer buying processes and each stage of the customer journey.
You must have:
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience with a track record of creating successful content strategies as well as execution.
- Proven experience creating content and copy for print, web, social media, and video.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with Product, Sales, Engineering, Client Services , and others.
- Experience in B2B content and a strong understanding of the EMEA market.
- Experience in managing budgets and agencies who will be able to support you.
- Confidence in being the main Content professional who is going get stuck and manage their own work.
Job Reference: JO-2201-250727
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 07/03/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent