Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Marketing – up to £85K plus Bonus – London (3 days per week)
My client is an exciting challenger within super speed world of broadband – with over £250m investment so far… they are growing.. FAST! With a proposition that helps optimise connectivity experience for consumers and businesses, this is the time to join!
This role is pivotal in for their GTM and engagement strategy. Responsible for growing revenue by developing a marketing strategy in this highly competitive market.
You will direct the company’s marketing and communications activities across various channels, driving lead generation for the sales team (both residential and business) for conversion, whilst establishing the brand as a trusted, reliable and community focused brand.
You will also work with the CMO on the overall branding and image and any corporate marketing requirements.
You will prepare and oversee the execution of the annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, manage the marketing budget and continually review marketing campaigns analyse the market and competitors. You will own all the content on the brand’s website making focused on making it the best for both Consumers and Businesses in the sector.
· Review the existing strategy and go to market plan and prepare a roadmap for delivering the marketing activities to support the execution.
· Manage a scalable Marketing operation, that can be quickly activated across new and existing geographies that is focused on quickly building local trust in the brand and delivering a pool of registration of interest to feed into the sales funnel
· Create a compelling story based on customer insight and opportunity. Build a knowledge base of educational Marketing content that can be used to help both Business and Consumers understand the differences between Full Fibre and the services that they have today.
· Create and deliver a marketing program that delivers: Messaging, Content, Sponsorships, Events, Comms and Digital.
· Manage and influence senior internal stakeholders across sales, SLT, commercial and propositions to build and execute the marketing campaigns.
· Identity and activate key industry partnerships to reach customers on relevant platforms.
· Manage lead generation and inbound activities across offline and online channels (direct mail, email, Linked IN with paid media,) through the definition and execution of high-impact campaigns.
· Develop high-quality marketing materials to support the campaigns and lead nurturing program, working with internal teams, agencies and external partners.
· Drive brand awareness and consideration among the industry market with the implementation of dedicated business campaigns, high-quality content and compelling narrative.
· Proven senior marketing experience, ideally in the IT/Telecom industry
· Experience of managing lead-generation campaigns across various channels, offline and online
· Competent in the use of email marketing software to help build and manage automated marketing programs
· Ability to manage agencies and deliver collateral and campaigns in a timely manner
· Creative, strong attention to details and verbal communication skills
· Data-oriented, with the ability to produce performance reporting and manage budgets
· Disciplined, deadline focused, with a commercial and user-centric mindset
· Good understanding of test and learn strategies
· Confident, personable and a team player, capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation
· Experience of managing and influencing multiple internal and external senior stakeholders.
· Proven ability to lead, engage and develop marketing programmes that involved external 3rd parties.
· Experience of working with virtual teams.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with a flexible and creative mindset.
· The ability to work in fast-paced environments with conflicting priorities.