Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Marketing – £90-110K plus Bonus – London (3 days per week)
My client is an exciting challenger within super speed world of broadband – with over £250m investment so far… they are growing.. FAST! With a proposition that helps optimise connectivity experience for consumers and businesses, this is the time to join!
The brand is a disruptive and compelling consumer brand to the market and plan on expanding across the UK. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to provide strategic leadership and guidance as they navigate a period of aggressive growth.
You are passionate about the customer experience. You will be responsible for leading the marketing and creative team and directing our work across various channels to drive lead generation and conversion for both residential and business sales (currently an 80/20 split).
You are obsessed with data and well-versed in the marketing stack. You know how to use customer insight and segmentation and can work closely at the intersection of sales, product, and marketing to create aspirational propositions. You are comfortable selecting and incorporating new technology products to help your team.
You thrive in a start-up or a scale up environment and have proven experience in introducing processes and techniques to maintain consistency, while unlocking the creative potential of our team. You love coaching, mentoring, and fostering young talent.
· 7+ years of marketing experience with consumer-facing brands – ideally in the service industry
· 3+ years experience leading brand portfolios, including brand strategy and design, advertising and marketing campaign, digital and social asset development
· Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities
· Demonstrated experience developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that drove quantitative results
· Proven experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 5+ individuals and scaling organizations.
· Independent, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail.